For the Cocktail
- 2 oz Gin
- 1 oz Lavender Simple Syrup
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 oz freshly squeezed Lemon Juice
- Add the gin and honey into a shaker and stir to dissolve the honey.
- Add in the remaining ingredients.
- Fill shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain into a cocktail coupe.
- Garnish with a sprig of lavender.
Lavender Simple Syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon of dried lavender flowers
- Lavender Simple Syrup: Bring sugar and water and add lavender flowers to a boil.
- Remove from heat
- Let sit for 15 minutes, strain out flowers
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.