Hill Country Lavender, Texas' first commercial lavender farm, an all around treat for the senses with lavender plants spread in two fields of neat rows in a small valley and beautiful handmade lavender products for you to enjoy.
Lavender Blueberry Fiz
2 oz vodka
2 oz lavender blueberry simple syrup (make)
2 oz fresh squeezed lime juice
splash of club soda
slice of lime, for garnish
In a cocktail glass filled with ice combine vodka, lavender blueberry simple syrup, and lime juice. Stir together and top with club soda. Give another stir and garnish with a slice of lime.
Lavender Blueberry Simple Syrup
1 cup sugar
1 cup water
1 cup fresh blueberries
1 Tbsp culinary lavender
1. In a small saucepan combine water, sugar and blueberries and bring to a boil.
2. Stir until sugar is dissolved and muddle blueberries to help brake them down a bit.
3. Remove from heat and stir in lavender.
4. Allow to cool to room temp.
5. Strain to remove blueberries and lavender and set syrup aside
Farm location closed for the season
will re-open mid may 2020
Visit our year round location in Blanco, at Brieger Pottery on the north side of the downtown square offering a full line of our products seven days a week.
Featured New Products
** we respect your privacy.