Location & Contact
Sign Up for E-Mails
Hill Country Lavender Farm
4524 North Hwy 281, Blanco, Texas 78606
*** Google "Hill Country Lavender Farm" ***
Tasha Brieger, Owner
We are located 3.5 miles north on 281 from the downtown Blanco traffic light, on the right side of the road. Look for the pink tractor. We share a entrance with Pink Tractor Farms.
FARM HOURS: Open till July 16th
Fri & Sat 10 - 3
*** Please Note: We are getting a few more blooms in the field and decided to extend our season a little longer. Please do not expect to see a full field of purple lavender but we do have a few blooms and are hopping to let people cut a little. It will be first come, first pick. ***
Year Round Location at Brieger Pottery
408 4th Street, Blanco, Texas 78606
Monday – Thursday 10:00 – 5:00
Friday & Saturday 10:00 - 8:00
Sunday 10:00 – 4:00
In response to many requests, we have made it easier than ever to find our products. We have a year round retail location, with our full line of products, inside Brieger Pottery’s store on the North side of the square in Blanco. Right between the Post Office and the Bank.
Area Lodging & Attractions
- Blanco County Inn: In downtown Blanco; we take pets, too! (830) 833-4502
- Blanco Settlement: Lovely cabins along the Blanco River, 10 minutes from our farm. www.blancosettlement.com, 830-833-5115
- Flat Creek Forest: A warm inviting B&B just 10 minuets from down town Blanco. www.flatcreekforest.com, (830) 833-5465
- The Lodge at Creekside: Luxury cabins along spring-fed Cypress Creek, 30 minutes away in Wimberley. www.acountryinn.com, 800-267-3925
- Rose-Hill Manor Inn: Deluxe country inn and fine dining, 15 minutes from our farm. www.rose-hill.com, 1-877-rosehil
- Swiss Lodge: Clean and inexpensive motel in downtown in Blanco, 5 minutes away; 830-833-5528.
- Red Corral Ranch: Elegant Hill Country retreat available for lodging or special events; 20 minutes from our farm. www.redcorralranch.com, 830-833-4801.
- Redbud Cafe: (Located on the Blanco town square next door to Brieger Pottery) Offering delicious sandwiches (grilled or cold), soups and salads. Homemade quiches, cookies, and cakes. Open Mon – Thurs 10:30 – 3:30, Fri and Sat 10:30 – 9:00 with live music, & Sunday 10:00 - 3:00; 830-833-0202, www.redbud-cafe.com.
Places to visit
- Brieger Pottery: On the square in Blanco, a wonderful eclectic shop, featuring locally made pottery and a variety of unique items. www.briegerpottery.com, 830-833-2860.
- McCall Creek Farms: A wide selection of freshly gown local produce and wonderful home-baked goodies. www.mccallcreeekfarms.com, 830-833-1119.
- Texas Specialty Cut Flowers: Arnosky Family Farm Located on the corner of 165 and 2325. See a spectacular array of flowers grown here in Blanco. www.texascolor.com, 830-833-5428.
- Blanco State Park: Swimming, fishing and camping right in Blanco. 830-833-4333.
- Perdernales Falls State Park: Breathtaking falls and wonderful camping spots near Johnson City. 830–868-7304.
- Enchanted Rock State Park: A huge granite dome sits in the middle of this beautiful park; north of Fredericksburg. 325-247-3903.