Area Lodging & Attractions
- Blanco County Inn: In downtown Blanco; we take pets, too! (830) 833-4502
- Blanco Settlement: Lovely cabins along the Blanco River, 10 minutes from our farm. www.blancosettlement.com;
- Flat Creek Forest: A warm inviting B&B just 10 minuets from down town Blanco. www.flatcreekforest.com, (830) 833-5465
- The Lodge at Creekside: Luxury cabins along spring-fed Cypress Creek, 30 minutes away in Wimberley. www.acountryinn.com, 800-267-3925
- Rose-Hill Manor Inn: Deluxe country inn and fine dining, 15 minutes from our farm. www.rose-hill.com, 1-877-rosehil
- Swiss Lodge: Clean and inexpensive motel in downtown in Blanco, 5 minutes away; 830-833-5528.
- Red Corral Ranch: Elegant Hill Country retreat available for lodging or special events; 20 minutes from our farm. www.redcorralranch.com 830-833-4801.
- Redbud Cafe: (Located on the Blanco town square next door to Brieger Pottery) Offering delicious sandwiches (grilled or cold), soups and salads. Homemade quiches, cookies, and cakes. Open for Lunch Mon – Sat 10:30 – 3:30 and dinner on Fri and Sat 3:30 – 9:00 with live music, , 830-833-0202, www.redbud-cafe.com.
Places to visit
- Brieger Pottery: On the square in Blanco, a wonderful eclectic shop, featuring locally made pottery and a variety of unique items. www.briegerpottery.com 830-833-2860.
- McCall Creek Farms: A wide selection of freshly gown local produce and wonderful home-baked goodies. www.mccallcreeekfarms.com, 830-833-1119.
- Texas Specialty Cut Flowers: Arnosky Family Farm Located on the corner of 165 and 2325. See a spectacular array of flowers grown here in Blanco. www.texascolor.com, 830-833-5428.
- Blanco State Park: Swimming, fishing and camping right in Blanco. 830-833-4333.
- Perdernales Falls State Park: Breathtaking falls and wonderful camping spots near Johnson City. 830–868-7304.
- Enchanted Rock State Park: A huge granite dome sits in the middle of this beautiful park; north of Fredericksburg. 325-247-3903.