The 10th annual Blanco Lavender Festival will be June 13th thru 15th 2014. An enjoyable weekend, with several local farms participating. Come visit Hill Country Lavender and enjoy lavender, talks about lavender, and sip ice cold lemonade, under the live oak tree in the lavender field. This year’s Blanco Lavender Festival will be bigger and better. For more information on the other farms and events around the Old Blanco County Courthouse Square: www.blancolavenderfestival.com
Other important information:
Park & Ride for FREE at Yett Memorial Park to the Square on Sat & Sun
Yett Memorial Park is located at 1813 US Hwy. 281, Blanco, TX 78606
Shuttle Hours: Saturday, 6/14: 8:30 am - 6:30 pm / Sunday, 6/15: 9:30 am - 4:30 pm.
- Visit Local Lavender Farms
- Lavender Market on the Grounds of the Historic Old Blanco County Courthouse
- Speakers' Pavilion Featuring Lavender Information and Cooking Demonstrations in the Courthouse
- Enjoy Lavender Special Events, Meals, and More at the Festival
- Boot scoot at the Lavender Dance, Saturday Night with Music from the Almost Patsy Cline Band and the Jim Raby Band.